Saturday, September 4, 2010

.Dollarama

owl

We went to the dollar store to look for some journals to give our seminary students. We walked past some mouse traps and threw them in our pile of miscellaneous dollar store items (pens, extension cord, candy, spatula, notebooks... you know).

When we got home Air put peanut butter on a trap and set it in the middle of the floor in our laundry room. All the while I stood by saying, "I really don't think we have any more mice in the apartment, hun".

Little did I know...

We caught a big one today! Of course it had to happen while I was home alone. Again. It's pretty disgusting to look at; but I can't help but smile and be glad that this mouse is gone! Why didn't we get mousetraps earlier?? $1 for two reusable traps that actually work!!?? Dollar stores rule.



Now we just need a pet owl to eat this mouse...

**************

In other news: Seminary's been going pretty good! I couldn't believe how many new kids came walking into the classroom on the first morning. Air and I both have MORE kids than we had last year!! MORE!!!

But they are really good kids. Like really good. And I already love them all.


Hope you have a great Labor Day weekend friends! I'll be at Michaels if anyone needs me...

1 comment:

mommaquincy said...

Hopefully Aaron will be home catching all the mice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...