Wednesday, September 1, 2010

.Aurora Borealis


Do you see them!? Do you see the northern lights in the sky!?

We saw them outside of the city on our drive home from Air's parent's and couldn't take our eyes away to see the road! It's hard not to watch as they move and dance around so quickly in the sky. I saw them once last summer at girl's camp, and have been waiting for them to come back ever since!

If you're wondering what these are and if you want to see some better images, watch this little educational vid:



Sometimes (most of the time) I am very glad that I live in Canada. And also that I live in this beautiful world. Things like this remind me that anything is possible through our Father in Heaven.


Seminary starts again tomorrow morning! I am both excited and overwhelmed.

Fare thee well, summer!

Wish me luck, friends!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Good luck with seminary! I'm sure it'll be great and even more fun than last year.

mommaquincy said...

I sure that the kids will love you more than ever!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...