Thursday, April 1, 2010

.Happy first of April/100th post!

I am deliberately not posting anything today because it's April Fools Day and I know that some of you won't believe anything I say anyway.





That being said, I guess I just posted something afterall... Dangit!


Well, while I'm at it, here are a few things that are making me happy today:


Sunshine coming through my windows

Remembering the fun birthday party we had yesterday for Tessa (the now 14yr old)


Looking forward to conference AND Easter this weekend


This still makes me happy

And, of course, this wonderfully amazing and caring man. The air pump.


And that's the TRUTH!

That being said, I guess I should mention that this is my 100th post! Yay for blogs!

1 comment:

Nichole Potter said...

I LOVE YOUR ART WORK! You lil artist you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...