Wednesday, April 7, 2010

.Eastern...


Air’s parent’s The Easter bunny got us Easter “baskets” again {they were actually hats}.

That bunny is so so nice to us!



Don’t we look cool? Air even shaved a mustache for the full effect.

And, of course, we colored dozens of eggs!

We have way too much fun with this.



After being spiritually fed by some great conference talks we went for a family walk on Sunday night to the best park ever!






Check out Air’s Mom! She rocks at jump rope!

We all love jump rope…


And we played Rockband. A lot. All weekend long. I still have those songs in my head.



When we got home I was very surprised to find this note on our front door…


I followed the bunny footprints to our bedroom closet…

And found this loot!:


Thanks Air bunny! I heart you! A lot!

.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Aww, that's sweet. Looks like you had an awesome weekend!

mommaquincy said...

I am very impressed with your eggs! Nice work!

bethany said...

Yeah, those eggs were quite fancy. I like your husband, he seems very sweet.

Alana said...

The bunny sures loves you (and who can blame him?)

ellisgomez said...

that slide looks awesome! I want to go try it one day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...