Sunday, September 4, 2016

.All of it, July

20160703 Ames church outfit (9) edit

The title of this post is a little misleading. This is not all of July… seeings how I already posted about Canada Day and Independence Day. I am also going to post about our trip to Utah in a separate post. So I should really just be calling this "The remainder of July (in Canada)"? Yeah, that woulda been better.
July was a beautiful month for us! We finally got a hold of the insurance company and were reimbursed for the many months that they had basically forgotten to pay us. It honestly felt like we could breathe again. It is not an easy thing to have your life in someone else's hands like that... especially when you know that they don't care at all, and they'd rather not have you there at all.

Anyway, look at my babies all ready for Church and loving each other so sweetly…

20160703 Ames church outfit (19) edit 20160703 Ames church outfit (18) edit20160703 Ames church outfit (10) edit

↓↓↓Another photo from that day for my "Church is over now run free" series on instagram//Ames loves playing at this park because it's connected to a huge skate park where we can watch the big kids skateboard and bike… pretty awesome↓↓↓
20160703 after church (12) 20160702 skate park (3) edit

↓↓↓Messy eater (why do I have so many photos of Alice in her high chair? Oh right, because that's the only place where she will hold still)
20160702 pizza face alice (7) edit

↓↓↓Some of my lego creations… pretty sure I love playing with lego as much as Ames//7-11 on July 11th for free slurpees of course! (Ames took the photo of us sitting on the porch. He did good!)↓↓↓
20160707 legos (19) 20160711 free slurpees (19)

↓↓↓We took all the kiddies to Treehouse for a day. We love that place!
20160712 treehouse (1) edit

↓↓↓Ames and Jake are superheros

↓↓↓Some cute fun at the park

↓↓↓With my Canadian citizenship I had a year of free entrance to certain places around Canada. The Ukrainian Heritage Park was one I was really excited to visit. I'm so glad I got Tam, Jadey, Jake, Tessa and Tiana to come along! This was such a fun day.
20160714 ukrainian heritage village (24) edit

↓↓↓I know these two photos look the same, but Tam is in one and I am in the other. Check it.
20160714 ukrainian heritage village (1) edit 20160714 ukrainian heritage village (21) edit

↓↓↓Our adorable little Ukrainian students
20160714 ukrainian heritage village (8) edit

↓↓↓We had so much fun looking at the chickens running around



↓↓↓Two days later and we were off to our long summer adventures in Utah! Here we are in Helena Montana, checking in to the hotel EEK! Smile
20160716 helena hotel (6)

More to come…

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...