Thursday, April 3, 2014

.Big news!

20140309 big bro news (10) edit

Air and I are excited to announce that we are expecting baby #2!

Coming to the world on or around October 26th. At which point Ames can begin to prove himself worthy of wearing this shirt. *wink-wink*

We had a lot of fun announcing this to our families last month. Facetime with my parents:
20140309 announced (5) edit

And we had Aaron’s family over and let them figure it out when they saw his shirt… that was fun.

20140309 big bro news (6) edit


Otherwise… I have to mention now how terribly ill and tired I have been for the past month and how that is my only good excuse for abandoning this blog... and almost all of the other projects on my to-do-list. So sorry… but hopefully I start feeling like myself again real soon.

1 comment:

mommaquincy said...

Congrats!! Joni is due on the 19th!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...