Monday, March 17, 2014

.Happy St Patrick's Day

20140317 st patricks day (43) edit

Happy St Patrick’s Day!

We aren’t doing much today… Aaron is working late and Ames and I are eating dinner without him... Tonight we’ll have FHE and hopefully do some work on our bathroom renovation.

It’s been a little while since I’ve updated the blog again. We’ve been pretty busy and I really should be updating you on all of it. Soon I’ll tell you all about how Ames is obsessed with Lion King… and how he loves to say “come on” and grab your hand and pull you everywhere with him… and about our bathroom renovations… and about our weekend trip to Calgary… and about Air’s health and things all the tests have found… and about the snow finally melting and Spring beginning.

So many things!

But for now, we’re chillin’ at home and wearing green.

20140317 st patricks day (3) edit

2 comments:

mommaquincy said...

promise? Cause I really want to know!

Summer said...

I'm excited to see your renovation projects. I, too, am curious about all the test results and everything else.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...