Friday, April 19, 2013

.saddest sad face ever


It's snowing again... It's April 19th for goodness sake. The forecast says it will snow tomorrow as well... so much for my weekend plans of cleaning out the garage and going for family walks?
Well, those things may still happen, they just might not be quite as pleasant as I'd hoped.

And because it is a bit of a gloomy day, I'm sharing the most amazing video to date of Ames' sad sad face. Can I please just eat him up?


Happy weekend? Hope your weather's better than ours.

5 comments:

mommaquincy said...

I was feeling bad about how cold it is here, but it is not snowing, so I feel better now. Thanks! That is some serious acting!

Summer said...

Sorry you have crummy weather. It's pretty hot here so we're swimming tomorrow. :) you should come visit.

Erika Ellis said...

that sad face is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Dad and I watch Ames’ sad face whenever we get lonesome for him. He does it so well! We showed Sam and Max their cousins’ sad faces while they were staying here and they laughed, too. They said they missed you guys.
Love, Mom

adrienne said...

The cutest sad face EVER!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...