Wednesday, August 15, 2012

.Ames Aaron Gusa

20120808 Our 4th Anniversary (93) edit

Our lives changed last Tuesday evening when our sweet little boy arrived.

Straight from heaven.

Ames (pronounced like James without the J) was born at 8:30pm on August 7th.

8lbs 2oz.

19.5 inches.

Plenty of dark hair.

Soft pink skin.

And the most lovely little cry you’ve ever heard.


I love Aaron, he loves me. We love Amesy, yes siree. Ames loves us and so you see—we are a happy family.

20120807 Ames' Birth Day (5) edit20120808 Our 4th Anniversary (101) edit20120807 Ames' Birth Day (25) edit20120808 Our 4th Anniversary (96) edit20120808 Our 4th Anniversary (28) edit20120808 Our 4th Anniversary (84) edit

8 comments:

Erika Ellis said...

He's perfect!

cc said...

So sweet:) can't wait to meet him! :) xoxo

mommaquincy said...

He looks so soft and sweet and lovable! Congrats to all of you! Well done!

Jessica said...

Yay, yay, YAY!!! Adorable baby, adorable little family. Congrats you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow!!! I'm really out of the loop...seeing as i just found out by reading your blog. :(
I still have little Ames's gift...it stares me in the face every morning cause it's on my night stand. I keep forgetting to ask what your new address is...so when you get a second (cause that's pretty much how short it feels now that baby's here) could ya send me it?
Congrats Gusa fam! He's beautiful (and has cute chubby cheeks just how I like em)
I love ya Ambs!!!
Niki and the kids

Nichole Potter said...

Yay!! What an adorable babes! Ummm I think I may need to see more pics tho k? Like lots more :)

Unknown said...

You look great for just delivering! I am very happy for you!

Camilla and Darwin said...

Beautiful baby, beautiful photos, just beautiful! I love his name. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...